Ryan worked 5 days last week... rough I know, what is that called... a regular work week? This week... 2 days! It's like having vacation time every month. The kids were putting in their breakfast orders as we tucked them into bed. We are having a bit of a love/hate adjustment going on. I love having him around but hate that he can't read my mind yet... I'm not betting on that ever happening. It really is wonderful. The kids LOVE, LOVE, LOVE their dad. Casey is working on beating him at ping pong... he wins as long as Ryan plays left handed. Sam is just trying to drive him nuts... teenage girls @#%&*! what to do with them? Rebekah is running & blading with him in the mornings. Isabelle loves snuggling at night. Porter reads, reads, reads to dad. Victoria can NOT go to bed without him writing letters on her back. I am enjoying all the help an extra BUSY two hands can give around the house... not to mention the nice snuggle time. I hope he puts up with my adjustment period and doesn't get too frustrated at my impatience.

Comments

Popular Posts