Casey & I had a great afternoon cutting & splitting logs. I just love being outside. Put a chainsaw & ax in my hands & life gets much better;) Casey was very proud that he could split a piece of wood in 1 swing. As I drove the tractor up with Rebekah, Porter & Victoria riding with me I thought... this is the life! Wearing my work jeans, long john shirt, gloves & a huge SMILE... yes, this is the life. The kids loved playing on all the logs out front. We ended the night with burnt burgers... Ryan was working & I attempted to run the grill. It was an absolute beautiful day. I got VERY little accomplished inside. However, the kids had a ball playing at the creek, on the logs and doing everything kids should do on a perfect fall day.

Comments

Tressa Card said…
Holy cow that looks like ALOT of log splitting in your near future..have you thought of actually buying a splitter or are you going to do it all by hand? It will be a good work out for sure! Love ya

Popular Posts