Ryan started in on all those logs... man do we have a LOT of wood. I can't believe how much time he spent out there & how much is left to cut. I jumped in for a little while but he had a bigger chainsaw & mine was... wimpy wimpy wimpy! I only smashed 4 fingers... the amazing thing, I didn't say bad words in my head. I actually cried... it hurt. I was amazed that for once I didn't get steamed & let everything else irritating me boil over into one big temper tantrum. I didn't kick, throw or hit anything. Just walked it off. Most people do this on a normal basis... the Adamson temper is one that takes years and years if EVER to get under control. I am feeling pretty good today with my "little" accomplishment. The kids are all in bed. Ryan is at church with Sam & Casey.

Victoria had her special day today... she wanted to play tennis like her older siblings. We dropped by the library first. She has her own way of looking for books... they have to be pink. She walks down the aisles pulling all the pink books out and looks at the cover. If it has a girly girl or princess on it, it meets her "good book" criteria. Then to Sonic for a creamy slushy. We slurper her slushy as we played around with the tennis racquets and ball. All in all we had a good day.

Gratitude Journal:

1. Incredibly beautiful weather
2. A hard working husband
3. Work (outside work)
4. Music... it does wonders for me
5. Everyday... I get another shot at doing things better. Today I blew it with a few things but did better with others. Everyday is another day with new opportunities.

Comments

Popular Posts