I was talking with one of my sister-in-laws on Christmas and am going to steal one of her ideas. I guess it's a love journal. That sounds REALLY cheesy as I type. So, we'll call it... ?????

I'm a little behind & need to catch up....

Dec. 25th: I love the way you take care of me.

Dec. 26th: Today you took care of everyone, like so many other days.

Dec. 27th: The wood pile is beautiful! I love seeing it all split and stacked.

Dec. 28th: You are the energizer bunny! I love your smirk.

Dec. 29th: When I said “nothing” you didn't push, just let it go. Watching you stain the trailer with ALL those kids is very attractive. I caught a glimpse of you on the tractor and had to stop and watch for a while. I love you more than ice-cream.

Dec. 30th: Thanks for watching a really dumb movie with me.

Dec. 31st: The way you took Casey and loved him all day while working together is amazing. I’ll miss bringing in the New Year with you. Hopefully you’ll wake me up when you get home.


Comments

Popular Posts