The kids & I had a great evening playing Monopoly Deal. I thought I had won twice before finally having my enforcer (Victoria) & my collector (Porter) earn their keep! Casey & Sam enjoyed taking all my money... in hopes that I would have to pay with my properties. No such luck! Then a quick game of Crazy 8's Victoria brought home from the prize box. After tucking the younger crew in Sam, Casey & I "enjoyed" a 30 day shred workout. It's fun having someone old enough to workout with. Sam is planning her freshman course schedule. I'm not sure I'm ready for this. Ready or not... here it comes!

Jan. 24
Ryan -
You are so cute in your scrubs. I'll miss falling asleep with you tonight.
Jan. 23
A church snow day! I love staying in bed with you, especially on a Sunday... it's SO rare an occurrence.
Jan. 22
You never seem to mind when I volunteer you for service. You just smile & help.

Comments

Popular Posts