As I watched out the window during RS I could tell a storm was brewing. The wind was whipping the trees, the sky was blue-grey. I love weather like this (minus the cold). It's been raining all afternoon. I'm sure we'll wake up tomorrow without any traces of snow. It was the first time I've seen a thunderstorm with snow on the ground. It was pretty wild to see all the snow light up with the lightning flashes. Now if it would just warm up... I'm kind of excited for the spring storm season. Nothing like sitting outside with a warm breeze and a good storm brewing... my emotions today.

Ryan...
Feb. 27
Hoping for a repeat... I absolutely adore you. On the good days, I can't imagine living a single moment without you. On the bad days, there isn't anyone but you!
Feb. 26
You are getting better and better at reading me. You continue to be SO patient with my guilty pleasures... I promise I won't give ALL of it away!
Feb. 25
You look quite sexy in your scrubs...

Comments

Popular Posts