We (Jeanie & I) were in charge of a game for the Valentines Social tonight at church. We had planned on our husbands doing the MC-ing & such... Kasey flew out of town for an Implant conference & Ryan had to work! Needless to say it was a hectic evening. Everything was going fairly well until 5 minutes before we had to walk out the door. Casey decided he wasn't sure he wanted to babysit... he didn't like the fact that Sam was making money & he was not! We loaded everyone up to go to Jeanie's house. Rebekah would babysit. Long story short... I threw Casey off the back of my car trying to get out of our drive only to have him run in front of me. He continued to walk backwards as I crept down the drive. That is until he climbed onto the hood... to which I hit the brakes, flinging him off. He continued down the drive, barefoot in the snow! After threatening him with our snowboarding trip he moved. Only to pelt us with snowballs! When I say curiously spunky & spirited... that is exactly what I am talking about. Most people wouldn't believe the things this kids does. He's so reserved, calm, almost quiet most times. I just bring out the "best" in him. I wasn't sure what I would come home to tonight. Thankfully, a very sheepish boy came into the kitchen and apologized. To which I said, "I love you, sleep tight." Parenting... my refiners fire!

Comments

Kristy said…
I am sorry but I don't believe it.. I am trying too.. but.. nope.. I don't
Ben and Laurie said…
I don't believe it either...I think Jonnette has a very colorful imagination!

He should have agreed to babysit for me instead!

Popular Posts