Samantha is trying out a new business venture...

click on the link above to view her advertisement.


The Best Pie


Written by Rebekah Geddes



Clink, scriccsh, clink, clink, scriccsh I scrape up the last bit of pie on my plate. My favorite pie is homemade strawberry cream cheese. This pie is the best pie in the whole wide world! My mouth waters just thinking about it. My mom always makes strawberry cream cheese pie when she has pie crust.


Strawberry cream cheese pie is sooooo mouth watering. The pies are always rich, creamy and strawberry. Every bite explodes with flavor in my mouth. My mom usually has extra strawberry topping. I put some extra topping on my pie that my mom doesn’t use.


I may gobble it all up super duper fast. It depends on how many strawberry cream cheese pies my mom has made. If there are multiple pies I might eat fast so I can have another piece. If there is only one pie then I might eat very slowly. I want to enjoy the taste of the appetizing flavor. I might just eat the pie however I feel like eating the strawberry cream cheese pie that day.


Guess what, the strawberry cream cheese pie my mom makes is a confidential recipe! My Grandma Adamson owned a restaurant called the Dutch Diner. She bought it from an Amish family. The recipe was bought with the restaurant. If you become part of the Adamson family you get to know the secret pie recipe! Once you know the secret recipe you are NOT ALLOWED to share the recipe with ANYONE!


I will always enjoy the rich, creamy, strawberry flavor of my favorite pie. I get to know the recipe when I am older because I am an Adamson! Then I can make the BEST PIE in the world for my friends and family. Just like my mom.


Comments

Popular Posts