We each came up with something that we could do this week to make our home more peaceful...
Mom - To bed by 9PM (I'm already breaking this my first night! I'll be quick.)
Sam - 10 minutes each day spent doing something fun with her sisters
Casey - Practice piano at 5:30AM... we miss his music waking us up!
Rebekah - Help Victoria pack her lunch each evening.
Isabelle - Study spelling words as soon as she gets home from school.
Porter - Read his AR book as soon as he gets home from school.
Victoria - Pack her lunch the night before with Rebekah's help.

Ryan is working tonight so he'll tell us his tomorrow. I think it will include a long back rub each night for mom! This should be his last Sunday to work. He's starting to work every Saturday evening or night so he'll have each Sunday home with us!!!!!!!!!! I am a little excited.

Comments

You guys are the cutest family ever! I miss you guys and wish I could see you more often!! Excited to start following your blog so I can know how you guys are :) xoxo

Popular Posts