Great day of soccer. I love watching the kids play. Porter really holds his own. He took a hard ball to the gut today as well as a swift kick to his ankle... he has the cleat marks to show for it. Isabelle has improved the most. I love watching her chase down the ball never thinking twice about the size of the other person. She is a great defender and with Casey feeding her the ball is becoming a fine forward. Rebekah is all over the place from goalie to forward & everything in between. There isn't much that ever gets by her. Casey is fun to watch. He gets through traffic with such ease. I wish they had a Jr. High team. His goal is to play H.S. soccer. I'm sure if he conditions well and keeps practicing his foot skills he'll be fine. After the games were over we hung around and played a couple games. Casey, Izy, Jaycie & Ryan vs. Sam, Rebekah & me. It was a lot of fun. Sam still wants to play H.S. soccer. The H.S. camp is the week of girls camp. Hopefully, she'll condition well and make the team. I missed 1 run this week but ended up getting 24 miles in. Ryan pulled something in his calf and can't run much. Hopefully it heals fast. It's nice having him run with me. Grandma is coming on Tuesday! The kids are so excited. She'll get to watch Sam run at her last track meet... yes, the season just started & is now over this week??! Days like these are moments to cherish. It started out in the arms of an amazing man & ended laughing as Casey & I did P90X Yoga.

Gratitude Journal:

1. Soccer... it's fun!
2. Kids... they make me laugh!
3. Music... it puts the fun in me.
4. Life... it is amazing.
5. Ryan... he is my everything.

Comments

Popular Posts