I delivered pies to each of the kids' schools today. A little edible advertisement can never hurt! The principals were extremely kind and supportive. Rebekah's teachers made sure we didn't put it in the teachers lounge until they finished their recess duty. Sam's principal emailed all the teachers Samantha's information. Victoria's asst. principal ordered 4 strawberry cream cheese pies for their in service meeting tomorrow. I think this might work. Everyone that has tried the pies love them. We've already decided that all money will go into their college fund or EFY fund.

Samantha ran in her 1st track meet. She had the best hurdle form by far. She did really well in her 800 also. Being at the track brings back so many memories & emotions. It was fun as we all sat cheering her on. She really wants to better her time in the 800 & is going to add a couple miles to her day.

Gratitude Journal:

1. Cousin - Siblings I think Tyler will grow up thinking he has 2 big brothers & a whole bunch of sisters that love him dearly.
2. Family support
3. Goodness of others
4. Look of success on my kids' face... Sam running, Casey getting into the H.S. Algebra I class, Rebekah selling pies for Sam, Isabelle leading her class in book series read, Porter getting 3 WOW's at school today & Victoria dressing just the way she likes for school... swimming suit top over her shirt today!
5. My wonderful life... crazy kids & all!

Comments

I love that Victoria dresses like that! Reading your blog just makes me want to come visit all of you!

Popular Posts