Samantha is running track & loving it. Her first track meet is Thursday.

Casey is playing soccer & is in heaven. Hopefully we can get the league to include 7th & 8th graders next year. Otherwise, he has to wait until High School.

Rebekah spilled her teachers coffee all over his desk... he told her that hasn't happened in 3 years! He then asked if her mom was making any strawberry pie?

Isabelle comforted her little brother as he wiped away the tears walking into school... thanks to a grouchy mom. She is also becoming quite the soccer player.

Porter is struggling. He needs more positives and less grouches! He is the only 1st grader on a 3rd - 6th grade team & holding his own very well.

Victoria is as cute as ever. I love her little personality. I need to embrace it more and explain it less to teachers & adults. She is who she is & hopefully grows up very confident in that.

Ryan is spending us into the poor house! Surprising? Yes! However, all his toys... I mean tools are pricey. Who knew he could spend money so well!

Jonnette is trying to prepare for a half marathon by June 4th. 10 miles today with a lot of hills... I am beat!


Gratitude Journal

1. Water... I was sweating pure salt today!
2. Casey's help... watering all our fruit trees.
3. Isabelle's kind heart.
4. Perspective... it's always changing.
5. Ice Cubes... 6 ice cubes in a Ziploc bag sitting in plain sight. I was so hungry before running out to pick up Victoria & Casey. I didn't have time to fix anything so I made a protein shake. I pushed the ice button & nothing came out. I opened the freezer to look in the ice box & there was a small piece of ice stuck, jamming the ice maker. I looked down & there was the Ziploc bag of ice. Just the amount I needed. What a sweet blessing. So many times there are those little things through out the day that let me know I have a Heavenly Father that loves me and cares... even about the little things.

Comments

Loving the gratitude journal Aunt Jonnette!

Popular Posts