Visit from Grandma...

My mom had a couple days off so she packed her car full of plants and treasures and drove the 7 hours to spend two and a half days with us. She worked & worked & worked. Ryan loves all the help she gives him with the garden and berries. The kids love having grandma around. She knows just what each one of them are in need of & just how to love them in the perfect way. She is amazing. She would do anything to make my life easier. She has such a crazy busy schedule yet she spent hours digging up plants to bring to us. I'm sure it would be easier to stay home and catch up on things around her own home yet she comes and does every last article of laundry before she goes home. She tucked me in bed the last night after rubbing my feet. I had this overwhelming feeling of gratitude towards her. When she comes I KNOW the kids are in good hands. I KNOW there will always be something to eat. I KNOW she will handle all the upset, angry kids in the perfect way. I KNOW I can completely shut down & she will pick up all the pieces happily. She is the best mom I could ever ask for. I love her so much & hope she will KNOW that I KNOW she is amazing and wonderful & love her ALWAYS.

Comments

Popular Posts