Introspection is the self-observation and reporting of conscious inner thoughts, desires and sensations. It is a conscious and purposive process relying on thinking, reasoning, and examining one's own thoughts, feelings, and, in more spiritual cases, one's soul.

It's been a long month. I'm exhausted & feel horrible. I'm emotional & not a lot of fun to be around. I haven't run in 2 weeks & I have the 1/2 marathon next Saturday. I've toyed with the idea of not running it. I don't want to see the crappy time I run at the end! One thought is, "Do it, see how you do. See what you can make your body do." Then the next thought is,"Why? You're going to run a HORRIBLE time! FAILURE!" Hmmm, which one to listen too. Let's see if I have an ounce of positive today...

Gratitude Journal

1. Family... they take the good & the ugly.
2. Time... it always makes things better.
3. Agency... we always have a choice.
4. Acceptance... it's nice to feel loved.
5. School Journals... 2 entries I found today in Porter's 1st grade journal.

I love to give gifts to other people because...
I feel the holy ghoste win I give and it makes me remember the good smaretins. It makes me happy. It makes me have a warm feleing. It makes me have the holday speeit. (holiday spirit)

My Christmas wish for my family is...
A puppy becus our dog diyd last munth. And a wii game and lots of sno. And ouw family to be happy and all of us to go to hevin agin. I want us to be nise.

Comments

Anonymous said…
i want us to be nise too:) RB

Popular Posts