Porter was baptized today. It was a great day. Samantha gave a really nice talk. Porter had to be dunked twice... I guess his big brother dared him to pop his foot out of the water! We'll have to get Casey's side of THAT story. He was baptized along with his good friend Carter & Gracie. Grandpa Geddes arrived just in time. We enjoyed a stop at Sonic during Happy Hour for some yummy slushies. Then had Wendy's for a quick dinner followed by a crazy fun slip & slide complements of Uncle Kasey... pictures to come. We ended the day baling water out of our pool! Porter was a great bucket filler...


Gratitude Journal:

Nice people...
the man that is helping me with the pool, he is SO kind
the young men that tested my water this morning even though they didn't open for another hour!
people that care
people that are kind and helpful
I can't believe how many nice people I've dealt with this past week. It makes those crazy out of control days so much more bearable. It makes me want to become one of those people. I want to make others crazy out of control days seem not so bad.

Comments

Popular Posts