Samantha is growing up SO fast. Alicen was very sweet and did a fun photo shoot with Sam after the reunion. Sam is usually taking the pictures. It's nice to have a few of her. Now I can finally start filling those frames in our hall! We worked on Personal Progress today. She's on track to finish in the next 6 months. Just in time to start helping Rebekah with hers. I can't believe life is moving this fast! I will only have 3 left in primary.

Gratitude Journal:

1. Trials that create in me an awareness of others and compassion towards my fellowman.
2. Inspired men & women that lead by example and with boldness.
3. The constant reminder to turn to the Lord and trust in Him.
4. An eternal companion with the same goals.
5. The gospel of Jesus Christ... it's the perfect parenting guide!

Comments

Popular Posts