So many posts... so little time!

Thursday...

5:45 up & dressed to take Sam in for CC running club & a run for myself with Jeanie.
7:45 pick Sam up... she's not back yet, run to grocery store
7: 55 pick Sam up
8:00 get oil changed in truck
8:10 try to start truck after getting oil change... WON'T start! Starter is shot.
8:15 nice men push us out of garage bay.
8:20 Jeanie picks us up
8: 25 Stop by the local garage to see what it would charge to tow it the 1 mile... $60!
8:40 Jeanie drops us at home to pick up the suburban to tow the truck to the shop.
8:55 Jeanie & I tow the truck... She drives the suburban, I steer the truck with OUT power steering or brakes!
9:30 Drop off truck, pick up van, drop of Suburban then home with Jeanie.
10:30 Home, tidy up... people are coming over to swim at 11... the pool is a mess! Copper levels are out of range!
11:30 leave for pool store with water samples
12:00 levels are still way high, I have to drain the pool.
(all of our cars tags expire today also! they each need an inspection before I can register them!)
1:00 I get home & start draining the pool & fixing the liner. The kids keep playing in the pool as the water level drops. They have a ball touching in the deep end! Jeanie & my hands end up raw from fixing the liner.
4:00 over half the water is emptied.
4:30 we wash all the girls hair.
5:00 Jeanie heads home & drops me to pick up the suburban. (the truck is still at the shop! we haven't had a minute to pick it up.
5:30 arrive home, the last of the kids leave from the play date.
6:00 we start scrubbing the pool steps
6:45 Ryan is suppose to be home 15 minutes ago. I have a meeting in 15 minutes
7:00 I meet Ryan as I drive to my meeting
8:30 I meet Ryan and the kids at DQ... they've been great through out the past few CRAZY days.
10:00 tuck everyone in, check on the pool & fall into bed!

We have expired plates, a half filled pool, messy house, but the ice-cream was delicious!

Comments

Popular Posts