1st day of early morning seminary for Sam.  We left a little late.  Sam was a bit frazzled but I am proud to say I was patient, kind, understanding & did I mention patient!  I was born with less patient than you would find on the tip of a stickpin.  I've spent the better part of my life trying desperately to acquire just a small bit of it!  This morning was a success in any book.  We arrived on time.  Sam was not upset after a tense departure.  (she forgot to print an assignment & was stressed about running late) She thanked me for taking her and apologized for running late.  For that response, I will pack her lunch and fix breakfast to go each morning with a smile.  I love the young woman she is becoming.  There are moments when I shake my head and think, "What has gotten into you?" Then I remind myself she is a typical hormonal teenage girl.  THAT is what's gotten into her.  

Comments

Ben and Laurie said…
Can I say again how thrilled I am that she is in seminary? Your family has a special influence on whatever you are involved in.
Oh I love Sam! Ask my dad about Tanner, he's going through the teenage years...

Popular Posts