Monday I registered Victoria for Kindergarten at Rising Star.  She had been registered at a private school.  Last spring I almost pulled her out.  BUT, it's what fit MY plan for her.  All summer I've had this uneasy, nervous feeling about Victoria's up coming school year.  I tried ignoring it ALL summer.  It's one of those times that the Lord didn't let me travel down the wrong road to long before stopping me, or at least trying to stop me!  I'm so glad I finally listened.  I'm not sure why?  But I know the peace I felt the past 2 days is real.  The peace I felt walking her into her classroom and kissing her goodbye this morning was real.  I know she's going to have a great year with Mrs. Miller!
Victoria during one of the girls "dress-up" shows.

*Sam, Casey, Rebekah & Victoria have all had a Mrs. Miller for their Kindergarten teacher.

Comments

Popular Posts