The best part of my day...

Porter asking if we could fight dragons again while tidying up but instead helped me make ogre mush (mashed potatoes).

Victoria asking to make more potions... yesterday she helped me make dinner, fried rice, and added ingredients like dragon teeth (onions) & dragon blood (red peppers).  We finished up with a magic potion (orange jello & mandarin oranges).  

Finally connecting with my youngest two on their level!  I think I have forgotten they are still so young and like to make believe and have fun.  I treat them the same as I treat my older ones.  They need a little less maturity and a lot more fun from their old mom!  

Isabelle getting up early to run with Ryan as he comes home from a night shift.  She's getting 1-2 miles in each day.

Comments

Popular Posts