Today Sir Porter-lot saved the fair maiden, Mother from curses, dragons and spells.  He stole the dragon's food and power sources (put away the jams & cereal).  He swept the curses (dirt under the bar) and sent them into the curses chamber (central vac), never to be seen again!  He returned the fair maidens, Isabelle & Rebekah, their missing jewels (shoes) and crowns (jackets) to their palaces (their rooms).  He fought off the evil magicians and their spells while depositing precious objects (trash) into the protected caves (trash can).  At first he wasn't too interested in helping me tidy the kitchen.  However, with a bit of imagination (something I've been lacking in lately!) and a horrid English accent we had a blast!  How I love my little Knight in shining armor!!!!  You are the best, Porter.

Comments

Ben and Laurie said…
Awesome imagination! I love your family ideas!!

Popular Posts