Why we love our mom...

1. She loves me
2. She wakes me up for seminary every morning, then takes me to seminary
3. She is kind
4. She comforts me
5. She packs my lunch
 Sam

1.  She tucks me in at night
2. She helps me with work
3. She takes me places
4. She teaches me about money
5. She is a good example
 Casey

1. She is kind
2. She is happy
3. She teaches me
4. She comforts me
5. She loves me
 Rebekah

1. She scratches my back
2. She takes me where I need to go
3. She helps me get ready for school
4. She loves me
5. She plays with me
 Izy

1. She snuggles me 
2. She makes yummy food 
3. She takes me places 
4. She plays with me 
5. She does scouts with me 
 Porter

1. She makes us dinner
2. She picks me up from school
3. She lets my friends come over
4. She reads scriptures
5. She tucks me in at night
 Tori

Happy Mothers Day!
Love, SCRIPT

Comments

Popular Posts