I took Victoria & Rebekah for haircuts Tuesday.  The next morning Isabelle commented, "Victoria's hair is really uneven."  I looked at it and thought, "Did I leave the salon with her hair that uneven?"  Then the though quietly entered my mind & I asked, "Did you cut your hair?"  "Yes, I like it!"  Her eyes were big waiting for my reaction, she wasn't too sure of me.  I asked her when & she replied with those same big eyes, "Last night when Isabelle and Rebekah were cleaning the basement."  This is the 3rd time she's cut her hair, and I just paid $16 for the cut.  I took her little face in my hands and asked her, "Why did you cut your hair?"  She smiled and said, "I didn't like it all one length.  I like to cut my hair."  We all laughed and I told her we'd get it cut again.  She quickly cried out, "No, I don't like haircuts!"  Funny, she loves cutting her own but doesn't like when someone else cuts it.  I wish I had gotten a photo.  She had cut at least 2-3 inches off her sides and left the back long and untouched.  I did a fast cleanup job Saturday night.  It's good enough for now.  She looks adorable with her short new do!  She is loving the time with her Ohio cousins Mia & Jesi... they are 3 peas in a pod.
Porter is in cousin heaven!!!  He has his 2 Ohio cousins here visiting.  Tate and Cooper are his world.  He always asks if we can move back to Ohio.  I love watching them play and love each other.  I'm not sure what he is going to do when they leave Wednesday morning... other than cry.  
Casey is still in Texas.  I am missing his fun personality.  He comes home tomorrow evening.  I can hardly wait.  Sam is at Cross Country camp.  I am anxious to here how it is going.  Ryan is working again.  Then youth conference starts and it's chaperoning or working for the entire weekend.  Rebekah and Isabelle are enjoying Sam's room while she is gone.  It's a lot cooler in the basement than upstairs.  It's been fun having Rachel and her family here.  Everyone gets along so well and she is so easy going... no entertaining needed!  

Comments

Ben and Laurie said…
I LOVE Victoria's personality. So spontaneous and full of life. Thanks for sharing your stories. You show the rest of us how incredible motherhood can be.

Popular Posts