It's RAINING!!  The thunder and rain did not keep Casey from jumping in the pool first thing this morning!  Rebekah, Izy and Tori quickly joined them.  Isabelle asked, "Is it lightning?"  She's always my cautious one.  Maybe cautious isn't the right word, she is a rules person.  She knows it isn't safe and against the rules to swim when it's lightning.  I guess she is cautious.  She wants to make sure everyone is going to be okay.  When we were on the boat at Table Rock Lake she was so adamant Casey follow the rules.  I could see the fear in her eyes when he would get too close to the edge or the ladder wasn't up and we were taking off.  It didn't surprise me when she asked about the lightning this morning.  Casey would probably jump in during a total electric storm!  Then wonder why he was struck by lightning.  I've missed his fun, free thinking personality.  I am glad he is home.  

Comments

Popular Posts