Dear Porter,

I had a fabulous time today at Barnes and Noble with you.  I think you love books as much, if not more than I do.  I am so glad you reminded me it was your special day.  It was fun picking you up from school and spending your lunch time plus a little more looking at books.  I find it funny you always use your treat money towards your book purchases.  It's comical the way you look at me then ask, "How much do you usually spend on a treat?"  I already know what you are thinking!  Your little brain is calculating how much you have in your wallet plus the treat money... will it be enough to get ONE more book?  I love you like crazy and hope you can find the "fun" in everyday boringness.  I hope you see how great you are and dream crazy big dreams.

Love,
Mom

Comments

Popular Posts