Victoria had friends over the other day.  She came walking into the kitchen sucking on a ring pop.  The problem, none of her friends had one.  I made her throw it away.  She wanted to save it in a bag.  I told her, "No, you have to throw it away.  It is very rude to eat candy in front of your friends.  You made a poor choice and the consequence is throwing the ring pop in the garbage!"  Later I found this sweet note!

 
I found the big note first!  When I flipped it over I noticed she had written another note to herself in the "Goals" section of her weekly Chore Chart!!

Ahh, the joys of Motherhood!

Dear Victoria, 

I think you are one fantastic little girl.  You have a smile that will melt hearts and eyes that will make those same hearts race!  You are the exclamation mark to our crazy family.  You will keep me hopping forever.  What fun and laughter you bring to this topsy turvy family.  I love you more than ice cream and chocolate!!  Your smile and laugh are contagious.  Your antics hysterical.  You will forever be our little Toria.  You are AMAZING and perfect just the way you are.

Love,
your mean mom.

Comments

Popular Posts