It was Young Women in Excellence tonight.  I almost missed it.  Porter had cub scouts and Ryan was going to go but had to work last minute.  I am so glad I went.  These three girls (minus our sweet little Tori) melted my heart tonight.  The YW sang.   I felt such peace as I watched my girls stand together.  They sit together, they come and go together, they are sisters!  The relationships forming are so rewarding to see as a mother.  They love each other and it shows.  It reminded me of what is important.  Creating unity within the walls of our home.  If we have it here, they will know what it takes to create it anywhere.... patience, love, kindness, long suffering, charity.  I love the young women these sweet girls are becoming.

Samantha 16 - my driver & courier
Rebekah 13yrs. 11mos. - my right hand gal
Isabelle 12 - my constant reminder to relax
They are so lucky to all be in YW at the same time.

Comments

Popular Posts