School started this week and it was anything but normal... Sam is not running cross country and is finishing her last 2 credits at home.  She'll finish HS in the next few weeks!  She will leave for Southern Virginia University(SVU) the end of December.  Casey is scheduled for the 1st semester but we aren't sure what will happen 2nd semester.  Porter and Victoria are home with me.   This year will be an adventure!!  

Thoughts for my kids...

This week has been one of ups and downs.  But in the quiet stillness I feel a peaceful calm.  When I shut out the world and all it's "scales" I'm confident in the choices being made.  I am sure of the Lord's counsel and His ways.  I'm slowly learning more and more to hear and feel His quiet guidance.  Today I had a thought, tossed it aside then realized later why the thought had been placed there.  I need to listen better and just act.  I'm not sure what His plan is for us here.  I'm trying to trust and keep moving forward.  There are tiny moments I feel like I can still conquer the world, then reality sets in and I realize I'm barely keeping my head above water.  Thank-you Rebekah, for keeping us all in clean clothes!  

Comments

Popular Posts