An interesting phenomenon occurred the other morning.  Not really, but I did realized something.  When my children need me I am able to pull out of my overwhelmed state. It was the sectional meet.  Rebekah was running the 4x800 relay and the 3200.  There is something inside me that kicks in when I know they need me.  No matter how I am feeling I am able to push it all aside for those moments and muster through.  I cleaned the kitchen (so she could have a clean, tidy place to eat), cooked breakfast, found her running tights all without the hint of shutting down.  After getting her on the bus not much else was accomplished that day.  We did enjoyed watching her run a fabulous race, while breaking the school record by 24 seconds and dinner at Chipotle.  Maybe it's where we put our heart that determines what we muster through?  There isn't anything in this world I love more than my family.  

Comments

Popular Posts