I'm exhausted and overwhelmed.  I am feeling old and worn out.  I pictured life so differently.  It's taking me a while to adjust.  There is this empty feeling inside me.  I keep waiting for relief but it doesn't seem to come.  I've never been here before... not able to pull myself together and keep things moving at home.  There are dishes everywhere and loads of laundry to be washed.  I can't stay focused on what needs to be taken care of.  The pool is green.  I cry everyday.  I just want to sleep, all the time.  I walk out of the house and I put my "all is good" face on but the minute I walk through my front door I'm a mess.  There's got to be away to pull myself out.  

Gratitude Journal:
1. Family & friends to spend an evening with.
2. Hope... that God knows what He is doing and will see me through this.
3. New days... they always come.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Our physical health is very closely related to our mental health. We could get a clean bill of health from a doctor but our mind is an organ that must be nourished. The Paleo lifestyle according to Chris Kresser has done wonders for my well-being and outlook on life, and I am a crossfitter and runner and it has increased my stamina sevenfold. Please just look at Chris' website. I'm not a salesperson I am just an avid reader of your blog and I think this might help you.
Jonnette said…
Thanks, one of our daughters just tested positive for gluten allergies. I've been reading a lot about the Paleo diet. We'll see how things go;)

Popular Posts