We had an amazing night Saturday night.  It started as I walked out of the airport. I was nervous about how things might go. I know Ryan is put at ease when I smile at him. I kept telling myself , meet his eyes and smile. Often when I am unsure I avoid eye contact with him. I fear the rejection, if I meet his eyes and he rejects me he will see it all over my face. I can't let him see that. Despite those fears, I meet his eyes and smile. He puts his arms around me and kisses me... so far so good!  I ask to stop by Altard State. We get out of the car and he wraps his arms around me telling me how much he loves me and wants things to work out. He kisses me again and again. He never lets me get out of arms length. We grab a burger at Five Guys and talk as we eat. For the next couple hours we talk, he kisses me, we talk some more. We return home around 10pm, tuck the kids in and head for our room. We finally get to sleep around 2AM. If every night could be like last night I would be in heaven. We were both able to be vulnerable, allowing the other to express their thoughts and feelings. I know things are going to come up and we'll have our differences of opinions even more hurts.  But I finally  have hope of finding our happily ever after. 

Comments

Popular Posts