Day 17

Best Part of My Day: Sitting in the Temple "hearing" what I needed to hear, embracing truths and understanding what I was learning. The parable of the Ten Virgins came to my mind as I thought on this life and the necessity of acquiring and developing Christ-like attributes.  At that moment I knew it didn't matter what anyone else did or didn't do. If others overcame weaknesses or not.  This is the time for me to prepare, to become like my Savior.  My time will run out.  The "doors" will eventually close whether I have become like Christ or not.  Galatians 5:22-23 is a perfect standard to measure where I am as well as my growth.

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law."

Comments

Popular Posts