Day 21

 “Loyalty means never giving up on someone, even though doubts and differences. It’s a noun, with action, fueled by shared experiences, which are memorable, meaningful, and irreplaceable. But loyalty isn’t blind love. It shouldn’t be taken for granted. Loyalty means telling someone when they’re wrong when no one else will. And loyalty means apologizing when you’re wrong because of the trust you’ve built over time. Loyalty is true friendship.”

I am blessed to have a couple people in my life that I call true friends.  They are the ones I check myself with because I know they will be honest with me, even when it hurts.  They help me become a better person.  There are moments I don't want to hear what is being said but know if I take a step back and mull it over I'll recognize the value in it.  I am so grateful for them in my life. 

Best Part of My Day: Driving down to the climbing gym to pick Porter and Tori up.  Izy drove with me as we FaceTimed Sam & Phil.  They (Sam, Phil & Casey) had an amazing day on the mountain, the best powder day ever!!

Comments

Popular Posts