Day 28

Well, today was a stinky day but the Best Part of My Day was chatting with Sam about going to see the Henry B. Eyring exhibit at the Church History Museum. I loved the excitement in her voice.  Who knew she had such a creative soul?  I am grateful she didn't let fear or doubt keep her from pursuing something that excites and stimulates her mind and soul.  I am grateful for her kind heart.  Whenever she comes home she always fills everyone else's bucket.  There are times at the end of her stay that I realize, I haven't snuggled her or sat with her.  She is always letting everyone else have the seat next to me.  She is constantly meeting the needs of her siblings.  She is the very best oldest daughter we could have.  I am proud of the woman she has become and the way she loves.  


Comments

Popular Posts