Day 45

We had a great day on the mountain, tons of powder. Snowboarding has become a family tradition and family favorite. I love the cold on my face as we all fly down open bowls and glide through curvy tree runs. The kids find and hit every jump. I attempted a few today. 

The power is out at the cabin/house we are staying in. Our clothes for tomorrow are locked in the washing machine sopping wet. Hopefully it goes on in time for some of our clothes that need to air dry.  It’s always an adventure while on vacation. 

God taught me something today through parenting.... it doesn’t matter who is wrong or right. I believe God expects me to behave in the way He has taught me and showed me. To treat others with love, joy, peace, long suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance. As I do, I am being obedient to a loving parent that knows, comprehends and sees more than I can even begin to fathom. Easier said than done but it is a principle I see within our family, that if lived would bring about great peace and love. I need to work on acquiring the fruits of the spirit and implementing them daily... actually hourly, maybe even minute to minute. 

Comments

Popular Posts