Day 52

Samantha had mentioned a pottery wheel sometime last year.  I remember Tressa and Trevor finding one on craigslist.  I started looking for one but they rarely, if ever are on craigslist in Kansas City.  Wednesday Sam had texted Izy if she wanted to join KC Clay Guild this summer.  "KC Clay Guild is a nonprofit ceramic arts center.  KCCG offers classes for all skill levels, open pottery studios, and workshops."  It is reasonably priced and our kids love working with clay.  Sam and Rebekah have both taken a ceramics class at BYU and our school district has the kids work with ceramics in elementary school.  I have lots of fun creations around our home.  Well, I decided to look one more time... 


There happen to be a private school closing and they were selling there entire pottery set up.  We were able to purchase a wheel, kiln, tools, clay and glaze for less than the price of the wheel.  Everyone is so excited.  I'm realizing more and more our kids lean more toward the arts than I had ever realized.  I love watching them create.  

Samantha's pinch pots.
Tori's second watercolor.
Isabelle's sailboat.
Isabelle's card to Rebekah.
Tori




Comments

Popular Posts