Day 76

I woke up sick. Laying there I decided to stay home and stay in bed. But then I remembered I was supposed to make the kids breakfast... biscuits and gravy. So I got out of bed and started cooking. I really wasn't that sick. I just didn't want to go to church today. However, after cooking and getting the kids going I felt guilty, so I went. 

Porter pinched me, hard! I was giving him a hard time about not wearing green. I guess he was trying to teach me a lesson, worry about myself. Lesson learned I won't remind Porter to wear green on St. Patricks Day. 

Isabelle had wanted sweet pork tacos all week. I finally made them today. We will have leftovers for the first couple days of Spring Break, yay!!

Life is hard, I keep hoping things will get easier. However, I keep waking up and writing in this journal. I am determined to make it 365 days.



Comments

Popular Posts