Day 78


Can you say Caramel Day?  Victoria and a friend sold caramels. We made 38 pounds today! Isabelle is out playing delivery driver. The kids have mutual tonight, and I am looking forward to a quiet house.




There are so many thoughts swirling around in my head. I'm not sure where to start or what to even put words to.

Thought 1: It's been a while, but my head is still swimming. When reality smacks you in the face and it lets you know you don't mean much to someone else. When a cherished friendship turns out to be nothing. Even worse than nothing as you hear words and thoughts that were shared with others about you that leave you speechless, hurting and so confused. I'm not sure how to allow the Savior to heal my heart.

Thought 2: It's hard when reality stares me in the face, and the only decision is to accept it and move forward. It's hard when that reality is so different than what my hopes and dreams have been. But today I finally decided to put those dreams away and figure out a way to find happiness.

BPOMD: Delivering caramels with Isabelle and visiting with our neighbor about cows and farm animals. As we drove away, Izy said, "I think animals could be therapeutic for you after we all leave home."


Comments

Popular Posts