Day 109

I slept all day today... literally! After getting everyone off to school, I fell asleep on the couch until a phone call woke me up. A short bit later, Ryan woke up, so I went back to our bed and slept until 2:30 PM. Ryan keeps withdrawing, and I am exhausted trying to meet his emotional needs as well as the kids'.

Best Part of My Day: Laughing with Porter as we were getting ready to leave for climbing. Tori came down in his sweatshirt, and he became irritated. Tori immediately took it off, hung it up and found a different sweatshirt to wear. I started poking him, and the laughing ensued. I find my smile comes so easy with him. He is oddly aware of my emotions. He notices when I am not well and isn't afraid to ask questions. I think that has allowed me to be more open and myself with him. 

Comments

Popular Posts