Day 120


We all are missing Casey today. PCHS had their academic/scholarship award ceremony this morning. Isabelle and Jaycie both earned a $1,000 scholarship. They were so excited!! I spent the rest of the day digging out our office. I finally got through the numerous piles of papers that had been ignored. We had a smorgasbord of leftovers for dinner before Ryan and Tori left for church activities. Izy showered and I drove to pick Porter up from work. I enjoy the one on one time I get with him driving to and from work. He is such a sweet hearted boy. He is becoming quite adept at recognizing and expressing his emotions. We had a great talk on the way home tonight. Sam, Phil and I finally packed for our trip to NYC. We leave for the airport tomorrow morning at 4:15AM. This is the first of my one on one trips with the kids in 2019. I am excited to spend this time doing whatever Samantha wants! 

Comments

Popular Posts