Day 149

We were sitting out on the porch by the pool dreaming outloud... we eventually landed on having NaeNae's pumpkin patch.  We laughed as we talked about how and what pumpkins the future grandkids would pick...

Sam's kids wouldn't be able to decide which pumpkins they wanted.
Casey's kids would pick the ugliest most deformed pumpkins.
Rebekah's kids would take whatever was left.
Isabelle's kids would pretag thier pumpkins in September.
Porter's kids would be living in our basement, sidetracked, almost missing out on the pumpkin picking experience. And yelling, "Don't touch my pumpkin or I'll slap you with my GriGri!"
Victoria's kids would have stolen Isabelle's pretagged pumpkins and said "It's been here all month, you should have picked them already!" 



Comments

I'd say you got it right! But my kids won't only pick the worst ones, they'll throw the rotten ones around and start a big pumpkin war. And then my kids will be banned for a year. Just like what you did to me with March Madness 😡😢😘😂😃

Popular Posts