Day 213

Casey and I left Kate and Tori home this morning so we could go look at a couple cars. Thankfully we found one!! We stopped off at a ring store that was right there too. I think he has a really good idea of what he wants to buy. It was an enlightening morning. At one point Casey got really edgy with me. He started getting impatient with my driving. I asked him if he was stressing about money. He said no. I let it go then a little later asked again, “you seem edgy, are you sure you aren’t stressed?” He opened up, a lot. He expressed a number of feelings and we were able to talk through them. Some made me sad for him but really happy that he finally  put words to what he felt. I think for the first time he realized some important things. Somethings that needed to be expressed so he could start understanding them. We talked about the importance of asking questions and follow up questions to questions, opening the door of communication. Sometimes we just have to get curious with each other. We laughed about the U turn I didn’t make and his “non-edginess”😂

Comments

Popular Posts