Day 250

Happy Birthday Victoria!! It wasn't a great birthday... however, Porter was extremely thoughtful. He woke up and I was gone, picking up donated donuts for the park. Ryan was working in the backyard. He called and said, "I am taking Victoria to breakfast for her birthday." I asked when his competition started and he replied, "I might be late but it's her birthday." He knew the day most likely wouldn't be great so he wanted to at least make her morning happy. I am so proud of him and the way he attends to others emotions and needs. He isn't perfect but boy, does he have a lot of potential! I will have to make this birthday up to her. I drove her and her friends to Lawrence for a church dance. They had a lot of fun. I love her fun, social, personality. She ended the night at Quick Trip with Abbie drinking a slushy. 

Comments

The Crazy One said…
Wow wow wow! Porter seems like the best brother out in Missouri right now!

Popular Posts