Day 278

The best part of my day was Facetiming the kids after conference. They bring me so much joy! I love the adults they are becoming. I can't put into words the feelings within my heart as I sit and listen to them and talk with them. I love them so much!!
  • If God helps, I won’t complain
  • Sacrifice, selfless, loving family will sanctify. 
  • I need to pray diligently for opportunities to share my testimony of Christ. 
  • Pray for opportunities, keep commandments, pray for inspiration and act.
  • What is my great quest? Growth, progress??
  • Each day is a new day, begin each one with a renewed commitment. 
  • Look for God each day, learn to love Him
  • Live life intentionally (not perfectly)
  • Helping others is the path of discipleship. 
  • Love without expectations, shaming, etc
  • There is no perfect time, when an opportunity presents itself do it. 
  • Humbly ask and accept God’s will
  • I am a daughter of God. His truths are eternal. Trust in Him
  • Wickedness never was happiness
  • Followers of Christ are always looking for ways to lift. Love God and our fellowman. 
  • Recommit to Fast Sunday’s
    • Prepare
    • Pray
    • Focus
    • Be Intentional
  • Holiness is key to happiness
    • Repentance
    • Faith
    • Obedience
    • Sacrifice
  • Life is not fair but He does have a plan. Holiness does come from adversity. Holiness comes through change. 
  • We all have our part. We all bring something to life. 
  • No need to correct others
  • Provide an environment of love which will encourage change. 
  • Be patient, keep enduring, Christ can and will heal our wounds if we let Him 
  • Reach out, love each other 
  • Where will I concentrate my efforts?
  • What do I need to reject from my natural man?
  • Be true to my authentic spiritual self 
  • The adversary uses distraction, deception,  and discouragement. 
  • Careful not casual prayer, read, partake
  • Deny all ungodliness... how? what?
  • Take up your cross... lay aside hurt feelings, seek peace, forgive, find joy, trust, move forward in faith
  • We must wait on the Lord
  • Focus on God’s plan, joy will follow

Comments

Casey said…
You need to post more Mother Bear

Popular Posts