Day 291

The wedding was beautiful as well as the day.



It was surprising how emotionally tired I was at the end of the day. We enjoyed burgers and fries at Red Robin then went in search of a hike. We drove up to the first one and there were loads of people and cars. I could feel my body tense and that old feeling of not being able to breath surfaced. I asked Ryan if he minded finding a different hike with fewer people. We drove off and found another one but it was just as crowded as the first. We decided to return the rental car and check into our hotel. On the shuttle from the car lot to the airport I started talking, sharing some of my thoughts and emotions. It didn't turn out the way I had hoped. But nothing a few McDonalds cookies delivered through DoorDash couldn't console.

Comments

Popular Posts